- Instructor: Joseph Benbow
- Lectures: 27
- Students: 4403
- Duration: 10 weeks
Consumer behavior is about the approach of how people buy and the use merchandise and services. Understanding consumer behavior will assist business entities to be more practical at selling, designing, development of products or services, and every other different initiative that impacts their customers. In this tutorial, it has been our endeavor to cover the multidimensional aspects of Consumer Behavior in an easy-to-understand manner.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
To understand this tutorial, it is advisable to have a foundation level knowledge of basic business and management studies. However, general students and entrepreneurs who wish to get an understanding about consumer behavior may find it quite useful.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
This tutorial will help management students as well as industry professionals who work in a product development environment, or in packaging, or for that matter, any part of a company that has an interface with the customers.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
Consumer Behavior - Consumerism
Consumer Behavior - Significance
Consumer Behavior - Demand Analysis
Buying Decision Process
Developing Marketing Concepts
Consumer Behavior - Marketing Strategies
Consumer Behavior - Market Segmentation
Consumer Behavior - Market Positioning
Role of Research
Models of Consumer Behavior