- Instructor: Andrea Neumann
- Lectures: 13
- Students: 1932
- Duration: 10 weeks
Computer graphics are used to simplify this process. To display a picture of any size on a computer screen is a difficult process. Various algorithms and techniques are used to generate graphics in computers. This course by Academy Europe will help you understand how all these are processed by the computer to give a rich visual experience to the user.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
This course has been prepared for students who don’t know how graphics are used in computers. It explains the basics of graphics and how they are implemented in computers to generate various visuals.
Before you start proceeding with this course, we assume that you are already aware of the basic concepts of C programming language and basic mathematics.
Computer Graphics Basics
Line Generation Algorithm
Circle Generation Algorithm
Polygon Filling Algorithm
Viewing & Clipping
3D Computer Graphics
Computer Graphics Curves
Computer Graphics Surfaces
Visible Surface Detection
Computer Graphics Fractals