- Instructor: Jonas Schneider
- Lectures: 21
- Students: 7388
- Duration: 10 weeks
Exchange of information through the use of speech, signs or symbols is called communication. When early humans started speaking, some 5,00,000 years ago, that was the first mode of communication. Communication over a long distance when people who are communicating are not in direct line of each other’s site is called telecommunication.
Invention of telephone and establishment of commercial telephony in 1878 marked a turnaround in communication systems and real telecommunication was born. Telephones slowly gave way to television, videophone, satellite and finally computer networks. Computer networks have revolutionized modern day communication and communication technologies.
In this tutorial, we will discuss in detail how networks have evolved since the first network known as ARPANET. We will also discuss the hardware and software components of networking and the concept of global communication via Internet.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
This tutorial is designed for anyone who wants to understand the basic concepts of networking and how a network functions.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
There are no prerequisites for this course except an appetite for learning how networks in general and Internet in particular operate.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
Communication Technologies - Introduction
History Of Networking
Communication Technologies - Terminologies
Types of Networks
Mobile Communication Protocols
Communication Technologies - Mobile
Communication Technologies - VoIP
Communication Technologies - Firewall
Communication Technologies - Hacking
Security Acts And Laws
Communication Technologies - Web Services
Completion of Course