- Instructor: Felicia Steiner
- Lectures: 16
- Students: 361
- Duration: 10 weeks
Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA) is a channel access method normally used by 3G radio communication technology as well as in some other technologies. The technicality of CDMA technology has given significant advantages over other parallel technologies in terms of spectrum efficiency and overall performance.
This is a brief course that describes all the technical terms in a simple language to make it understandable for all the interested readers.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
The tutorial is designed for all those readers who are planning or pursuing the CDMA course to make their career in this field. However, it is also meant for the common readers who simply want to understand — what is CDMA Technology?
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
This tutorial provides a basic overview of CDMA in a user-friendly way. We have tried to keep it simple enough so that it would be useful to any reader. A general awareness of some basics of telecommunications is sufficient to understand the concepts explained in this tutorial.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
CDMA - Introduction
CDMA - Channels
CDMA - Multiple Access Methods
FDMA - Technology
TDMA - Technology
CDMA - Technology
CDMA - Network
CDMA - Techniques
CDMA - Spread Spectrum
CDMA - Fading
CDMA - Near-Far Problem
CDMA - Power Control
CDMA - Frequency Allocation
CDMA - Handoff
CDMA - Interferences
Completion of Course