- Instructor: Christine Slater
- Lectures: 10
- Students: 1390
- Duration: 10 weeks
A group of people coming together to learn a common subject or topic under the guidance of an instructor is called a class. The people taking the instructions are called students or pupil and the place where the instruction takes place is called the classroom. Ensuring positive learning environment in a classroom so that teaching takes place smoothly and successfully is called classroom management. In this course, we will discuss in detail how a teacher should handle her class and students successfully to achieve learning objectives. We will also discuss how standard practices like SWOT analysis and Kaizen can be applied in a classroom scenario.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
This course by Academy Europe is designed for those professionals who have already been teaching for some years or plan to take up teaching in near future.
Before proceeding with this course, the reader is expected to be familiar with how teaching is conducted in schools and what are the day-to-day challenges faced by a teacher.
Classroom Management - Introduction
Levels of Classrooms
Tackling Behavioral Problems
Creating Positive Learning Environment
Escalating a Problem
Identifying Strengths & Weakness
Classroom Management - Kaizen Techniques
Judge Your Progress