- Instructor: Ramesh Dharmaraj
- Lectures: 9
- Students: 358
- Duration: 10 weeks
Chittorgarh Fort is one of the largest forts in India which was the capital of Rajasthan. Structures like palaces, towers, gates, temples and others can still be found in the fort. The fort has been attacked by many kings of Delhi Sultanate, Gujarat Sultanate, and others. This tutorial will let you know about the history of the fort along with the structures present inside. You will also get the information about best time to visit the fort along with nearby places and how to reach the fort.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
This is a brief tutorial designed only for informational purpose. There are no prerequisites as such. All that you should have is a keen interest to explore new places and experience their charm.
This tutorial is designed for the people who would like to know about the history of Chittorgarh Fort along with the interiors and design of the monument. This monument is visited by many people from India and abroad.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
Chittorgarh Fort - Overview
Chittorgarh Fort - History
Chittorgarh Fort - Architecture
Chittorgarh Fort - Gates
Chittorgarh Fort - Temples
Chittorgarh Fort - Palaces
How to Reach Chittorgarh Fort?
Chittorgarh Fort - Nearby Places
Completion of Course