- Instructor: Ivan Alexey
- Lectures: 7
- Students: 1953
- Duration: 10 weeks
Canoeing is a sport in which the racers use a canoe and paddle it using a single blade. The boat used in this sport is pointed at both ends and one or more paddlers propel it in water. This tutorial has been designed to provide a basic knowledge about Canoeing. Canoeing should not be confused with rowing as the type of boats used in rowing are different from canoeing. Oars are used in rowing, whereas in canoeing, single-blade paddles are used. Canoeing should not be confused with dragon boating either, as the boats used in these two sports are entirely different.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
Before proceeding with this tutorial, you are required to have a passion for Canoeing and an eagerness to acquire knowledge on the same.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
This tutorial is meant for anyone who wants to play Canoeing. It is prepared keeping in mind that the reader is unaware about the basics of the sport. It is a basic guide to help a beginner understand this sport.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
Canoeing - Overview
Canoeing Vs. Rowing Vs. Dragon Boating
Canoeing - Canoe Design
Canoeing - Design Materials
Canoeing - How to Play?
Canoeing - Rules
Canoeing - Champions
James Cameronvery good courses, thanks a lot