- Instructor: Andrea Neumann
- Lectures: 9
- Students: 1922
- Duration: 10 weeks
Sales training is an integral and fundamental part of any business operational cycle. The most important role of a Sales Manager is to provide Sales Training to the members in his team, so that they can achieve their targets and prove their productivity. Improperly trained salespersons often end up providing false assurances, erroneous commitments and gaps in services. This becomes too expensive for the management to rectify at a later stage. In this course, we will discuss the basics of how to conduct business sales training in a professional environment.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
This course by Academy Europe offers a brief insight into sales training and what things feature prominently in any sales training program in various organizations. Keeping that in mind, it’s going to help first-time sales managers in conducting a sales training program efficiently.
Before proceeding with this course, you are expected to know the organizational model of your company and the hierarchy of reporting.
Business Sales Training - Introduction
Business Sales Training - Different Skillsets
Methods of Training
Styles of Learning
Core Concepts of Reinforcement
Motivating Agents as Reinforcers
Significance of Setting Goals
The Three P's - Positive, Personal & Possible
Business Sales Training - RACI Chart