- Instructor: Victoria Spencer
- Lectures: 13
- Students: 7694
- Duration: 10 weeks
Business Analysis is a subject which provides concepts and insights into the development of the initial framework for any project. It holds the key to guide key stakeholders of a project to perform business modelling in a systematic manner. This course by Academy Europe provides a brief overview of the concepts of business analysis in an easy to understand manner.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
This course is meant for aspiring business analysts, and project owners or business owners, coordinators and project team members who often work closely with business analysts.
In addition, it will also be useful for anyone who is involved in capturing, writing, analyzing, or understanding requirements for Information Technology solutions, including Subject Matter Experts (SME), Business Process Managers, and Business Process Users.
To understand this course, it is advisable to have a foundation level knowledge of business scenarios, process and domain knowledge pertaining to a few industries.
Business Analysis - Introduction
Software Development Life Cycle
Business Analysis - Roles
Business Analysis - Tools and Techniques
Business Analysis - JAD Session
Requirement Gathering Techniques
Functional Requirements Document
Software Requirements Specification
Business Analysis - Use-Cases
Business Analysis - Requirements Management
Planning Good Requirements
Business Analysis - Modelling