- Instructor: Ivan Alexey
- Lectures: 6
- Students: 215
- Duration: 10 weeks
Bull riding is a rodeo sport which involves the rider riding a bull and trying to mount on it for a specific duration of time, while the bull tries to buck-off the rider. According to the American tradition, the rider has to stay mounted on the bull for eight seconds, which is also called as the most dangerous eight seconds in sports. It is termed as one of the most hazardous rodeo sports as the injury rate of the bull fighters is really high when compared to other rodeo sport players.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
Before appearing in any of the bull riding events, a player has to take care of a lot of stuff as it is one of the most dangerous games and a small mistake might result in life risking injuries. Bull riding is a sport of perfect balance as well as adaptability. The players have to practice proper riding techniques in order to balance themselves while changing their position on the tamed bull.
In this game, a player requires brute strength in order to hold onto that aggressive bull. Great balance and coordination between physical and mental strength is required for the player to ride a bull.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
This sport can be ideal for those who have a penchant for rodeo sports. For a layman who has no idea about bull riding but still has the passion and enthusiasm to learn it, this tutorial will be helpful in providing enough details about the game. This tutorial explains the gaming process through a detailed description and pictorial illustrations, wherever required.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
Bull Riding - Overview
Bull Riding - Equipment
Bull Riding - Playing Environment
Bull Riding - How to Ride?
Bull Riding - Rules
Bull Riding - Champions