- Instructor: Ivan Alexey
- Lectures: 7
- Students: 548
- Duration: 10 weeks
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is a form of martial arts. It requires not only physical strength, but also presence of mind to dominate your opponent in the field. Many years of practice is required with consistency to become a black or blue belt champion in this game. Though the “How to Play” section is not detailed enough, yet it is sufficient enough to supplement the necessary etiquettes of this game.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
If you have the passion and eagerness to learn this game, this tutorial will serve you as a fundamental pillar.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
This tutorial is aimed at giving an overall knowledge to a person about how to play Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Step by step illustration and guidance will help the beginner to build his/her basics about this game successfully.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu - Overview
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu - Equipment
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu - Terms
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu - How to Fight?
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu - Rules
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu - Championships
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu - Champions