- Instructor: Ivan Alexey
- Lectures: 6
- Students: 106
- Duration: 10 weeks
Bobsleigh is a winter game which involves two or four players sleighing in a specially designed track. It has been included in winter Olympics since the first winter games held in 1924. It is also termed as the most expensive winter Olympic game because of its equipment costs and the technical complexity involved in building them. This course by Academy Europe will let you know about the basics of this Bobsleigh.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
Before starting Bobsleighing, a player needs to take care of certain factors. It requires a perfect balance of speed, power and weight is required. A player has to focus completely throughout the game, as the sleighs move at very high speed. The players need to be prepared for the low temperature environment of the race track.
The players need enough muscle and leg power in order to provide a powerful boost to the sleigh with full speed. They again need to stay lean, as the weight on the sleigh affects the speed and reduces the wind resistance.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
People who are looking for sports that involve speed, power, balance, and a hundred percent focus, can opt for Bobsleigh. This tutorial is meant for those who don’t have enough knowledge in Bobsleigh but still are passionate enough to learn it.
This tutorial will help people learn the basic rules and strategies involved in Bobsleigh.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
Bobsleigh - Overview
Bobsleigh - Race Tracks
Bobsleigh - Equipment
Bobsleigh - How to Play?
Bobsleigh - Rules
Bobsleigh - Champions