- Instructor: Ivan Alexey
- Lectures: 6
- Students: 471
- Duration: 10 weeks
BMX stands for bicycle motocross. It is a cycle sport where the players race with each other using BMX bikes. BMX includes BMX racing and freestyle BMX. The race takes place mostly in motocross tracks which are made of various jumps and rollers. This sport has got hard-core eye-catching stunts and sheer extremeness to competitive thrill and so it is thoroughly engaging from beginning to the end, which is the main reason behind the soaring popularity of this sport.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
Before starting to perform, certain attributes like perfect balance over the BMX bike, physical strength and quickness is very much required. Good level of core and lower body strength is also required for players in order to ride the bike while performing the jumps.
As it is typically a bike sprint, players need to be perfect on their jumps as well landings as the game requires incredible level of power, athleticism and endurance. Sprinting activities can be helpful for gaining speed and agility.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
BMX commands a huge fan-base, as it involves racing and stunts which attracts a lot of audience. This tutorial provides helpful information about BMX racing to those enthusiasts who are looking to participate in sports involving adventure as well extremeness.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
BMX - Overview
BMX - Equipment
BMX - Playing Environment
How to Play BMX?
BMX - Rules
BMX - Champions