- Instructor: Christine Slater
- Lectures: 11
- Students: 902
- Duration: 10 weeks
RPA is the process of automating routine tasks by using software robots such that these tasks are performed automatically without any human intervention. These tasks include IT management, sales operations, procurement process, data entry, data extraction, auto generation of reports, customer service operations, etc. This course by Academy Europe provides basic understanding of RPA and its implementation using Blue Prism.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
There are no prerequisites for learning RPA. A little of analytical and logical thought procedure to build a process is required.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
This tutorial is targeted for beginners in RPA and gives you the basic understanding of the tool from where it could be taken to advanced level of expertise.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
Blue Prism - Introduction to RPA
Blue Prism - Introduction
Blue Prism - Object Studio
Blue Prism - Application Modeller
Blue Prism - Process Studio
Blue Prism - Exceptions Handling
Blue Prism - Work Queues
Blue Prism - Credentials Manager
User, Role and Log Management
Email and Surface Automation
Blue Prism - Schedule Management