- Instructor: Barbara Wolff
- Lectures: 13
- Students: 12432
- Duration: 10 weeks
This course provides introductory knowledge on Biometrics. By accessing this tutorial, you would get sufficient information about the basics of biometrics and different biometric modalities such as physiological, behavioral, and combination of both modalities.
This tutorial also provides a glimpse of various security issues related to biometric systems, and the comparison of various biometric systems.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
This tutorial is prepared for the students at beginner level who aspire to understand biometrics and various biometric systems. It would also be useful for enthusiasts in the fields of Electronics, IT security, and Biology.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
Biometrics is an advanced concept and we cannot claim that a reader can sail through this tutorial without having any grip over some basic knowledge of Computer Science, and Mathematics.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
Biometrics - Overview
Multimodal Biometric Systems
Biometric Modality Selection
Biometric System Performance
Pattern Recognition and Biometrics
Signal Processing and Biometrics
Biometrics and Image Processing
Biometric System Security
Completion of Course