- Instructor: Ramesh Dharmaraj
- Lectures: 6
- Students: 658
- Duration: 10 weeks
Bijapur fort was built by Yusuf Adil Shah who belonged to the Adil Shahi dynasty that ruled Bijapur for about 200 years. In this period, many other monuments besides the fort were built inside the city. Prior to Adil Shahi dynasty, Bijapur was ruled by Kalyani Chalukyas and in their period, the city came to be known as Vijaypura. This tutorial will let you know about the history of Bijapur Fort along with the structures present inside. You will also get the information about the best time to visit the fort along with how to reach there.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
This tutorial is designed for the people who would like to know about the history of Bijapur Fort along with the interiors and design of the monument. The monument is visited by many people from India and abroad.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
This is a brief tutorial designed only for informational purpose. There are no prerequisites as such. All that you should have is a keen interest to explore new places and experience their charm.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
Bijapur Fort - Overview
Bijapur Fort - History
Bijapur Fort - Architecture
Bijapur Fort - How to Reach?
Bijapur Fort - Nearby Places
Course of Completion