- Instructor: Ramesh Dharmaraj
- Lectures: 34
- Students: 2271
- Duration: 10 weeks
This course supplies basic information on how to use electronic components and explains the logic behind solid state circuit design. Starting with an introduction to semiconductor physics, the course moves on to cover topics such as resistors, capacitors, inductors, transformers, diodes, and transistors. Some of the topics and the circuits built with the components discussed in this course are elaborately discussed in the ELECTRONIC CIRCUITS course.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
This course by Academy Europe should be useful for all readers who want to gain preliminary knowledge regarding the basic components used in electronic circuits.
We don’t assume any prior knowledge of Electronics to understand this course. The material is meant for beginners and it should be useful for most readers.