- Instructor: Lars Rasmussen
- Lectures: 8
- Students: 277
- Duration: 10 weeks
Australian Football is one of the most popular sports in Australia. In this sport, the players have to handle the ball through kicking, handballing, and running with the ball. The sport also demands speed, agility and physical toughness. This course by Academy Europe will help you learn the basics of Australian Football including its rules and playing techniques.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
This course is meant for anyone who wants to play Australian Football. It is prepared keeping in mind that the reader is unaware about the basics of the sport. It is a basic guide to help a beginner understand this sport.
Before proceeding with this course, you are required to have a passion for Australian Football and an eagerness to acquire knowledge on the same.
Australian Football - Overview
Australian Football - Playing Environment
How to Play Australian Football?
Australian Football - Players & Positions
Australian Football - Handballing & Kicking
Australian Football - Kicking Styles
Australian Football - Scoring
Australian Football - Championships