- Instructor: Jennifer Zeidman
- Lectures: 17
- Students: 8468
- Duration: 10 weeks
Neural networks are parallel computing devices, which are basically an attempt to make a computer model of the brain. The main objective is to develop a system to perform various computational tasks faster than the traditional systems. This tutorial covers the basic concept and terminologies involved in Artificial Neural Network. Sections of this tutorial also explain the architecture as well as the training algorithm of various networks used in ANN.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
This tutorial will be useful for graduates, post graduates, and research students who either have an interest in this subject or have this subject as a part of their curriculum. The reader can be a beginner or an advanced learner.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
ANN is an advanced topic, hence the reader must have basic knowledge of Algorithms, Programming, and Mathematics.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
Artificial Neural Network - Basic Concepts
Artificial Neural Network - Building Blocks
Learning and Adaptation
Learning Vector Quantization
Adaptive Resonance Theory
Kohonen Self-Organizing Feature Maps
Associate Memory Network
Artificial Neural Network - Hopfield Networks
Optimization Using Hopfield Network
Other Optimization Techniques
Artificial Neural Network - Genetic Algorithm
Applications of Neural Networks
Completion of Course