- Instructor: Yeonshil Park
- Lectures: 10
- Students: 686
- Duration: 10 weeks
Apache Camel is an open source framework that provides rule-based routing and mediation engine. Apache Camel essentially provides an implementation of various EIPs. It makes integration easier by providing connectivity to a very large variety of transports and APIs. For example, you can easily route JMS to JSON, JSON to JMS, HTTP to JMS, FTP to JMS, even HTTP to HTTP, and connectivity to Microservices. You simply need to provide appropriate endpoints at both ends. Camel is extensible and thus in future more endpoints can be added easily to the framework.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
This course by Academy Europe has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand the basic functionality of Apache Camel.
For this course, we assume the readers to have prior knowledge of basic software development using Java or any other programming language.
Apache Camel - Introduction
Apache Camel - Overview
Apache Camel - Features
Apache Camel - Architecture
Apache Camel - CamelContext
Apache Camel - Endpoints
Apache Camel - Components
Apache Camel - Message Queues
Apache Camel - Project
Apache Camel - Using with Spring