- Instructor: Erica Sandoval
- Lectures: 17
- Students: 210
- Duration: 10 weeks
Apache ANT is a Java based build tool from Apache Software Foundation. Apache ANT’s build files are written in XML and they take advantage of being open standard, portable and easy to understand. This tutorial will teach you how to use Apache ANT to automate the build and deployment process in simple and easy steps. After completing this tutorial, you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in using Apache ANT from where, you can take yourself to next levels.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
This tutorial is prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic functionality of Apache ANT tool to automate the build and deployment process.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
We assume that you have knowledge about the software development using any programming language, especially Java, and are aware about the software build and deployment process.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
Ant - Introduction
Ant - Environment Setup
Ant - Build Files
Ant - Property Task
Ant - Property Files
Ant - Data Types
Ant - Building Projects
Ant - Build Documentation
Ant - Creating JAR files
Ant - Create WAR Files
Ant - Packaging Applications
Ant - Deploying Applications
Ant - Executing Java code
Ant - Eclipse Integration
Ant - JUnit Integration
Ant - Extending Ant
Completion of Course