- Instructor: Bridget Bauer
- Lectures: 41
- Students: 1800
- Duration: 10 weeks
Antenna Theory is meant to provide the readers a detailed description of the antennas used in communication systems. After completing this tutorial, you will be able to calculate the parameters of an antenna and decide which antenna suits for which type of application and why.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
This tutorial is meant for all the readers who are aspiring to learn the phenomenon of antennas used in communication systems, from the basic parameters of antennas, the types of antennas along with their characteristics and their design parameters.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
A learner who wants to go ahead with this tutorial needs to have basic concepts on Electromagnetic waves and a good hold on communication systems.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
Antenna Theory - Fundamentals
Antenna Theory - Basic Parameters
Antenna Theory - Parameters
Antenna Theory - Near and Far Fields
Antenna Theory - Radiation Pattern
Antenna Theory - Isotropic Radiation
Antenna Theory - Beam and Polarization
Antenna Theory - Beam Width
Antenna Theory - Reciprocity
Antenna Theory - Poynting Vector
Types of Antennas
Completion of Course