- Instructor: Andrea Neumann
- Lectures: 9
- Students: 1509
- Duration: 10 weeks
Ansible is simple open source IT engine which automates application deployment, intra service orchestration, cloud provisioning and many other IT tools.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
This course is prepared for the beginners to help them understand the basics of Ansible. It can also help as a guide to engineers.
Before you start doing practice with various types of examples given in this course, it is being assumed that you have hands-on experience with running commands into a Linux shell. This will help you the Ansible tasks in a better way.
Ansible - Introduction
Ansible - Environment Setup
Ansible - YAML Basics
Ansible - Ad hoc Commands
Ansible - Playbooks
Ansible - Roles
Ansible - Variables
Ansible - Advanced Execution
Ansible - Troubleshooting