- Instructor: Melissa Scott
- Lectures: 30
- Students: 1578
- Duration: 10 weeks
An electronic signal contains some information which cannot be utilized if doesn’t have proper strength. The process of increasing the signal strength is called as Amplification. Almost all electronic equipment must include some means for amplifying the signals. We find the use of amplifiers in medical devices, scientific equipment, automation, military tools, communication devices, and even in household equipment. In this course, we will discuss all the important concepts from the introduction of transistors along with the amplifier action of transistor. In addition, we will cover all the topics related to all the major types of transistor amplifiers in detail.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
This course by Academy Europe will suit all beginners who want to learn the fundamental concepts of transistors and transistor amplifier circuits.
Though this course is intended for beginners in the field of Electronics and Communications, we expect the readers to have some prior knowledge regarding the functioning of different electronic components.
Materials - Introduction