- Instructor: Drishya Gupta
- Lectures: 5
- Students: 196
- Duration: 10 weeks
Amer Fort is located in Amer town which is 11 km away from Jaipur. The fort was built in a large area and is based on Hindu architecture. Tourists can visit many structures like temples, halls, gardens and others. This course by Academy Europe will let you know about the history of the fort along with the structures present inside the fort. You will also get the information about best time to visit the fort along with nearby places and how to reach the fort.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
This course by Academy Europe is designed for the people who would like to know about the history of Amer Fort along with the interiors and design of the monument. This monument is visited by many people from India and abroad.
Amer Fort is one of the largest forts in India and as the fort is very big and tourists have to visit many places inside the fort, so it is recommended that they shall wear flat shoes or sandals. People are advised to take an approved guide to know about the fort.
Amer Fort - Overview
Amer Fort - History
Amer Fort - Architecture & Design
Amer Fort - How to Reach?
Amer Fort - Nearby Places