- Instructor: Drishya Gupta
- Lectures: 5
- Students: 173
- Duration: 10 weeks
Akbar’s tomb is the tomb of Mughal Emperor Akbar and its construction was started during his reign but completed during the reign of Jahangir. The tomb is located at Sikandara in Agra. The tomb has five storeys and is built from red sandstone. This course by Academy Europe will let you know about the history of the tomb along with the structures present inside. You will also get the information about the best time to visit it along with how to reach the tomb.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
This course is designed for the people who would like to know about the history of Akbar’s Tomb along with the interiors and design of the tomb. The tomb is visited by many people from India and abroad.
This is a brief course designed only for informational purpose. There are no prerequisites as such. All that you should have is a keen interest to explore new places and experience their charm.
Akbar’s Tomb - Overview
Akbar’s Tomb - History
Akbar’s Tomb - Architecture
Akbar’s Tomb - How to Reach?
Akbar’s Tomb - Nearby Places
Mr. SonuGood History of Akbar