- Instructor: Drishya Gupta
- Lectures: 6
- Students: 337
- Duration: 10 weeks
Ajanta Caves are the rock-cut caves which mainly belong to the followers of Buddha. There are many paintings, idols, and other structures that were built in 2nd century BCE and the construction was done till 480CE or 650CE. There are tales depicted in pictures which are related to the rebirth of the Buddha. This course by Academy Europe will let you know about the history of the caves along with the structures present inside. You will also get the information about the best time to visit it along with how to reach the caves.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
This course is designed for the people who would like to know about the history of Ajanta Caves along with the interiors and design of the caves. The caves are visited by many people from India and abroad.
This is a brief course designed only for informational purpose. There are no prerequisites as such. All that you should have is a keen interest to explore new places and experience their charm.
Ajanta Caves - Overview
Ajanta Caves - History
Ajanta Caves - Architecture
Ajanta Caves - Description of Caves
Ajanta Caves - How to Reach?
Ajanta Caves - Nearby Places