- Instructor: Lucy Cholmondeley
- Lectures: 13
- Students: 293
- Duration: 10 weeks
Agile Testing is a software testing practice that follows the principles of agile software development. Agile Testing involves all members of the project team, with special expertise contributed by testers. Testing is not a separate phase and is interwoven with all the development phases such as requirements, design and coding and test case generation. Testing takes place simultaneously through the Development Life Cycle.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
The target audience for this tutorial is Software Testing Professionals, Software Quality Experts, and Software Developers.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
Before proceeding with this tutorial, you should have a basic understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC). A basic understanding of software testing (manual or automation) will be beneficial.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
Agile Testing - Overview
Agile Testing - Methodologies
Agile Testing - Tester in Team
Agile Testing - Tracking Activities
Agile Testing - Significant Attributes
Agile Testing - Quadrants
Agile Testing - Scrum
Agile Testing - Methods
Agile Testing - Techniques
Agile Testing - Workproducts
Agile Testing - Kanban
Agile Testing - Tools
Completion of Course