- Instructor: Martin Andersson
- Lectures: 15
- Students: 11874
- Duration: 10 weeks
AGILE methodology is a practice that promotes continuous iteration of development and testing throughout the software development lifecycle of the project. Both development and testing activities are concurrent unlike the Waterfall model
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
This tutorial has been intended for the users willing to take the human computer interactions as a next level of study in their career.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
The basic knowledge of Graphical User Interface, Object Oriented Programming and software tools and menus are the only prerequisite for this tutorial.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
The agile software development emphasizes on four core values.
- Individual and team interactions over processes and tools
- Working software over comprehensive documentation
- Customer collaboration over contract negotiation
- Responding to change over following a plan
In this Software Engineering course, you will learn
- What is Agile Methodology?
- Agile Vs Waterfall Method
- Product Backlog
- Scrum Practices
- Process flow of Scrum Methodologies:
- eXtreme Programming (XP)
- Phases of eXtreme programming:
- Crystal Methodologies
- Dynamic Software Development Method (DSDM)
- Feature Driven Development (FDD)
- Lean Software Development
- Agile metrics
What Is Agile Methodology?
Agile Vs Waterfall Method
Process flow of Scrum Methodologies
eXtreme Programming (XP)
Dynamic Software Development Method (DSDM)
Feature Driven Development (FDD)
Lean Software Development
Completion of Course