- Instructor: Eleftheria Stavrou
- Lectures: 15
- Students: 1784
- Duration: 10 weeks
Adaptive Software Development is a move towards adaptive practices, leaving the deterministic practices in the context of complex systems and complex environments. Adaptive Software Development focuses on collaboration and learning as a technique to build complex systems. It is evolved from the best practices of Rapid Application Development (RAD) and Evolutionary Life Cycles.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
Adaptive Software Development is written for project teams that have been struggling with high-speed, high-change projects and are looking for ways to improve performance and to moderate burnout, especially as the projects they undertake get larger and the teams become more distributed.
Before you start proceeding with this course, we are assuming that you are already aware about the basics of Software Development Life Cycle. If you are not well aware of these concepts, then we will suggest you to go through our short tutorials on SDLC.
Adaptive S/W Development - Introduction
SDLC Models - Evolution
SDLC - Waterfall Model
SDLC - Iterative Incremental Model
SDLC - Rapid Application Development Model
SDLC - Spiral Model
SDLC - Agile Methods
Adaptive Software Development - Evolution
Adaptive Software Development - Concepts
Adaptive Software Development - Lifecycle
Adaptive Software Development - Practices
Adaptive S/W Development - Management