- Instructor: Mehmet Cem Demir
- Lectures: 13
- Quizzes: 1
- Students: 775
- Duration: 10 weeks
A/B Testing is one of the best way to compare two or more versions of an application or a web page. It enables you to determine which one of them performs better and can generate better conversion rates. It is one of the easiest ways to analyze an application or a web page to create a new version that is more effective. This is a brief course by Academy Europe that covers the fundamentals of A/B Testing with suitable examples to illustrate how you can put it into practice.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
This course has been designed to suit the requirements of all those professionals who are working in the software testing domain. It provides sufficient insight into the concepts of A/B Testing and how you can apply it to perform data analysis and maximize the conversion ratio of any website.
We assume that the readers of this course have basic knowledge of HTML and some experience of handling a website. In addition, it is going to help if the readers have an elementary knowledge of Data Analysis and Conversion ratio of websites and mobile applications.
A/B Testing – Overview
A/B Testing – How it Works
A/B Testing – Why to Use?
A/B Testing – What to Test?
A/B Testing – Process
A/B Testing – Collect Data
A/B Testing – Identify Goals
A/B Testing – Create Variations
A/B Testing – Run Experiment
A/B Testing – Analyze Results
A/B Testing – Tools
A/B Testing – Multivariate
A/B Testing – SEO
A/B Testing – Interview Questions