- Instructor: Bridget Bauer
- Lectures: 10
- Students: 478
- Duration: 10 weeks
5G is the Fifth Generation technology. It has many advanced features potential enough to solve many of the problems of our mundane life. It is beneficial for the government, as it can make the governance easier; for the students, as it can make available the advanced courses, classes, and materials online; it is easier for the common people as well, as it can facilitate them the internet everywhere. So, this tutorial is divided into various chapters and describes the 5G technology, its applications, challenges, etc., in detail.
Academy Europe presents high-quality formal diplomas, certificates and e-certificates which are formal proof and recognition of accredited online courses. It shows all student’s abilities to learn and achieve high results and is very useful to promote personal career including with CVs, job applications and self improvements.
Samples: Horizantal Diploma – Horizantal Certificate – Vertical E-Certificate
How can you get your certificate at Academy Europe?
- You must click “complete” link at the end of every lesson of your course after you finish them.
- When you finish all lessons of course, the “finish course” link is going to be active at the end of last lesson.
- When you click the “finish course” link, you will finish your course on Academy Europe officially. Then, “certificate” page of you completed course will be automatically active.
- You can see and download your certificate online after you click on your “certificate” link.
This tutorial is designed primarily for those professionals who are working with 3G and 4G technologies and the students pursuing relevant course for their further knowledge update. Additionally, any interested reader can take advantage of this tutorial to update his/her knowledge about the upgrading technology.
This course by Academy Europe aims at imparting quality education and training to students.
Academy Europe is dedicated to its students, their specific learning requirements, and their overall learning success.
This course is directed toward a student-centered, independent study, asynchronous learning approach.
After completing this course on Academy Europe, students will get self improvement and promotion in their careers.
This course is based on at least two learning skills which are provided to the users through audio & visuals, videos, verbal presentations and articles, all of which are asynchronized with distance education approach.
There is as such no prerequisite of this tutorial, but the prior knowledge of 3G and 4G will be an added advantage for the readers.
Before you start proceeding with this course on Academy Europe, we are assuming that you have a good aptitude and can think logically. You should want to try something different.
Ideal candidates for the course would typically possess:
– Discipline and attentiveness
– Ability to conduct research
– Ability to perform tasks with speed, efficiency, and accuracy
– Analytical judgment
– Patience to interpret technical/scientific data
– A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection
– Basic computer skills
5G - Introduction
5G - Technology
5G - Architecture
5G - Time Period Required
5G - Applications
5G - Advancement
5G - Advantages & Disadvantages
5G - Challenges
5G - Future Scope
Completion of Course